Terms and Conditions
CRANKK SPÓŁKA JAWNA is registered in Poland:
Company number: 360858221,
EU VAT registration number: PL1182105684
Registered office address:
Crankk Spółka Jawna
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on www.crankk.eu. By ordering a Product, the Customer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- An online order is being placed through the Crankk site by choosing products from the offer and adding them to the shoping cart.
- The Customer may place an order and purchase using the following options:
2.2 By registering through Facebook account: Besides registering, the Customer needs to provide delivery and billing address details which are being kept in our database.
2.3 Without registraion: The Customer needs to provide delivery and billing address details for each Order separately.
- In the absence of the required data (marked “*”) we reserve the right to refuse a Customer Order.
- When logged in the Customer has the right to inspect and change personal data (contact details, shipping address, billing address).
- When the Customer places an order an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of the order will be sent. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of Customer’s order. Crankk retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. In case of discrepancies between Customer’s order and the e-mail, the Customer needs to immediately contact Crankk at: email@example.com.
- In the absence of some of the ordered products the Customer will receive an e-mail with information about missing items together with a request to take a decision on the further processing of the order.
- All prices are shown with VAT. Once selecting a product that the Customer wishes to order, the Customer will then be shown the amount to pay together with any applicable delivery charges. Crankk reserves the right to changes in pricing, adding new products to the offer and promotional campaigns.
- The order is being processed when the Customer chooses the “Place order and pay” option during checkout, receives the order acknowledgement e-mails and Crankk receives payment confirmation from the DotPay payment system or immediately after choosing “Payment on delivery” option. Payment on delivery is only possible for deliveries within Poland. Deliveries outside of Poland can only be made after full Customer pre-payment.
- We will process Customer payments securely and encrypted via the DotPay payments system. All card details will be stored securely on DotPay’s secure servers. Crankk does not store any payment details. The order will be subject to cancellation if no payment is registered within 14 days from the date of order placing.
- Crankk usually dispatches products within three working days from the date of order. The products will be delivered to the address provided by the Customer during checkout.
- Crankk tries very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If it appears that the products are damaged, please do not accept the shipment. In order to provide any remedies for a faulty product the Customer needs to promptly contact Crankk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery costs are quoted during order and checkout process.
- Crankk is not liable for delivery delays caused by Customer’s incorrect or incomplete specification of shipment address during checkout.
- The Customer receives a receipt or a VAT invoice together with the ordered products (the Customer may opt out from receiving a receipt by marking “Please send as a gift, do not attach receipt” option during checkout). By making a purchase the Customer agrees to receive a VAT invoice without signature.
- If for whatever reason the Customer is not happy with the products ordered, the products delivered to the Customer may be returned within 14 days after the product is delivered, without giving us any reason, as long as: the products are unwashed and not used in any way (the Customer is allowed to try garments for fit); the product is complete: i.e. returned with all hang tags, labels, cycling pads, cotton bags and any other accessories received with the product. The product needs to be returned with the receipt or VAT invoice together with a withdrawal form (see Appendix below). Crankk shall reimburse the Customer with amounts paid for the products within 7 working days from the moment Crankk receives returned products. The payment shall be made to the bank account number provided by the Customer. Shipping costs of returned products are paid by the Customer.
- Crankk will not accept returns shipped on payable on delivery basis.
- A prerequisite to consider a complaint is to provide the product by the Customer along with the VAT invoice or receipt and a description of the complaint.
- Crankk will notify the Customer within 14 days and inform about further actions.
- In case of a positive consideration of the complaint Crankk will replace your product or if the exchange is not possible reimburse for the product within 14 days.
- In case of a positive consideration of the complaint Crankk will bear the cost of shipping replaced products to the Customer.
- Crankk will not consider complaints resulting from misinterpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- By ordering a Product, the Customer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by Polish law and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts in respect of any matter arising hereunder.
- Any changes to these Terms & Conditions will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to these Terms & Conditions.
Model withdrawal form
Please send to:
I hereby give notice of my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods:
Date of delivery: dd/mm/yyyy
Customer’s name: ………………………………………………………………………………
Customer’s address: ……………………………………………………………………………
Customer’s signature: …………………………………………………………………………